I take you through 5 design tips that help create better Excel Reports and Dashboards.
Link to Excel Dashboard course: https://courses.xelplus.com/p/professional-excel-dashboards
Full article is here: https://www.xelplus.com/5-design-tips-for-excel-dashboards-reports/
5 tips to create the best Excel dashboard:
1. Create emphasis: Add a strong contrast to headings to show at a glance the KPIs on display in your Excel dashboard.
2. Connect different elements: Show relationships with alignment.
3. Draw parallels and create associations: Two things that should be repeated consistently in your dashboard are abbreviations and color usage.
4. Organise content and create focal points: Think about proximity. What will you choose to group or separate?
5. Balance large elements with smaller elements
★ My Online Excel Courses ► https://courses.xelplus.com/
✉ Subscribe & get my TOP 10 Excel formulas e-book for free
EXCEL RESOURCES I Recommend: https://www.xelplus.com/resources/
Get Office 365: https://microsoft.msafflnk.net/15OEg
Microsoft Surface: https://microsoft.msafflnk.net/c/1327040/451518/7593
Screen recorder: http://techsmith.pxf.io/c/1252781/347799/5161
Note: This description contains affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using the links. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!