My top 5 tips for using Excel quickly and comfortably.
1) Movement: Use CTRL + Arrow keys to quickly move around your data
2) Selection: Use SHIFT + Arrow keys to selected data with your keyboard. Can be combined with CTRL key.
3) Zoom: CTRL + Mouse Scroll. Scroll up to zoom in, scroll down to zoom out.
4) Paste Special: ALT + E, S to bring up the Paste Special dialog. Then V for values, F for formulas, T for formats. Then press Enter to paste.
5) New Window and Split: ALT + W, N for New Window. Then Alt + W, A, V for split. Replace V with O for a horizontal split. Then press Enter.