Excel Advanced Filter is one of the most underrated and under-utilized features that I have come across.
If you work with Excel, I am sure you have used (or at least heard about the regular Excel filter). It quickly filters a data set based on selection, specified text, number or other such criteria.
In this video, I will show you some cool stuff you can do using the Excel advanced filter.
This video on Excel Advanced Filter covers how to:
– To extract a list of unique items
– To filter records using multiple AND criteria – such as sales rep name and geography.
– To filter records using multiple OR criteria – such as sales rep is Joe OR John
– To filter records using wildcard characters – filter records with sales rep name beginning with J
– To use numerical conditions – filter records with sales more than 20000
You can read more about Excel Advanced Filter here: https://trumpexcel.com/excel-advanced-filter/
Subscribe to this YouTube channel to get updates on Excel Tips and Excel Tutorials videos – https://www.youtube.com/c/trumpexcel
This YouTube channel is managed by Sumit Bansal (who also runs the TrumpExcel website). This channel is meant for people who want to learn Excel. It covers a lot of Excel basics and advanced Excel topics such as Excel Formulas, Functions, Pivot Table, Shortcuts, Excel VBA, Macros, Excel Dashboards, Excel Charts, Conditional Formatting, Power Query, etc. Please subscribe to this channel to be the first to know when new Excel tutorials come out.
You can find a lot of useful Excel resources on the following site: https://trumpexcel.com/
#Excel #ExcelTips #ExcelTutorial