Excel File: https://www.teachexcel.com/excel-tutorial/2203/3-simple-tips-for-quickly-understanding-large-spreadsheets-in-excel?nav=yt
Excel Forum: https://www.teachexcel.com/talk/microsoft-office?src=yt
The easiest ways to analyze a large and complex spreadsheet so you know how the formulas and functions work together and, generally, what is going on in the spreadsheet.
These tips will help you to figure out:
– how formulas relate to each other within the same worksheet and across multiple worksheets
– how changing one cell will affect the entire spreadsheet
– how to quickly mark important cells so you can come back to them later
– general formula/function analysis tips that will make you instantly more comfortable in any spreadsheet.
– if sheets even contain formulas
I hope you enjoy this tutorial 🙂