Excel File: https://www.teachexcel.com/excel-tutorial/2194/the-best-tips-for-recording-macros-in-excel?nav=yt
Excel Forum: https://www.teachexcel.com/talk/microsoft-office?src=yt
This is for the beginner who wants to start learning about how to record macros in Excel and then edit them to work better.
This tutorial, combined with the next one, will get you on your way to building more robust and useful macros in Excel, especially when starting out using the Macro Recorder.
The topics covered here include:
– the most common issues that you will run into when recording a macro
– how to edit a recorded macro
– how to make recorded macros relative so they work on the currently selected cells
– how to record a macro using “relative cell references”
– and also a great tip on how to find out more about the code that is in your recorded macro – this tip will provide you a great tool for further customizing your macro with minimal effort.
Hope you enjoy the tutorial!